Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Do you think God sits in great anticipation of us? I am listening to Kari Jobe sing Revelation song, written by  Jennie Lee Riddle and it made me wonder if when Kari first sang this...God was stooped over and whispering to His angels: 'Listen! Listen...this is the one I was telling you about that you would love'.

If there is anything being in chronic pain has brought on for me, it is great anticipation of His return. Oh how I long for my heavenly body. I am excited to know what a pain free life will be like...and there is no doubt I will have that someday.  I do though...wonder...if in our great anticipation of Him we miss His great anticipation of us. We know the need of the body of Christ, the idea that as members we all have a part to play.

Somehow the concept that He is stooped over me whispering to His angels: 'This is it...you guys...this is what I was telling you about that she would do...' The excitement of the hosts that could only listen to His stories of what we would accomplish until it was done so they could finally see what He was getting them so excited for...and we have a whole host of angels cheering us f o r e w a r d....

It's just a thought...

Have you found your calling?

anticipation [ænˌtɪsɪˈpeɪʃən]
n
1. the act of anticipating; expectation, premonition, or foresight

No comments:

Post a Comment